Wednesday 19 February 2014

My unfair demands

What I need in you is neither passion nor compassion. I need in you a sea of curiosity. A curiosity to search and to find me, the whole of me. To excavate my mind, like a man frantically searching for a long-buried treasure known to exist only in myth. To ask, demand and extort every fine details, that I may forget, deny, defy or not even know. To seek all the problems of my life, and to spend your whole life solving them for me.

You may need to rob my body, as not all words can be spoken out. You may need to invade my mind ruthlessly, causing me to revive the trauma I should rather overcome. But at the end of it, we will tall stand two souls - blissful, naked and brazen - facing each other and holding our faces up to the sky, saying -

And thus we lived our times!




2 comments:

  1. This post is simply amazing ... and surely unfair!! :)
    Asholey standing tall tai je hoye othena, hote chailei ke jeno mathay baari diye abar bnete kore deye. :D

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it? Did you not? Please leave a comment...