Tuesday 21 November 2017

ELIXIR - A dream run!


Last year around this time, a very strange thing had happened to me which picked me up from where I was and put me on another zone altogether. 


As you may know, throughout 2016 we were invited for quite a few festivals as well as privately arranged screenings of ELIXIR across the country, after we were back from the Cannes and the film won a few big international and national awards. It was at the end of one such screenings, that it had happened. As we stood there in the auditorium after the film got over for audience QnA, customarily answering and thanking them for coming, a gentleman came forward, shook my hand, handed me a visiting card, and said if I'd like to write ELIXIR as a novel. "Would you like to bring out a novel?" Was it a practical joke of some sort? I wasn't sure as yet. "But i don't even have a manuscript!"  I was perplexed. "But this story belongs to a book." This man said. Turns out that he was the founder of a publishing house himself!


I signed the book contract last year around this time. I started the manuscript, the first word, the first line, pinching myself all the way through it. And here, now, well...


This is the book cover art. Do let me know what you think... Please? 




The book has hit the market next week, and is now available on Amazon and across bookstores in India.

Amazon link – http://amzn.in/an4Cofk


It will go on to have a multi-city launch. It was first launched at the Valley of Words International Literature and Arts at Dehradun by Anita Agnohotri.






The launch event for Delhi NCR is in Gurgaon on 2nd December (Saturday) evening, at National Media Center auditorium.



This will be followed by  other cities like Kolkata and Bangalore, in January and onwards. If you are in Delhi NCR, please  block your calendar. For I wrote it with all my heart and head, and now I need all the love and luck...


7 comments:

  1. Awesome post thanks for sharing if you are searching for best birthday party place in delhi then visit this website and book your dream party, bumbleboom is best birthday party place in delhi.
    Bumble Boom Birthday,
    Kids Birthday Party In Delhi,
    Kids Playing Zone In Delhi,
    Birthday Party Place In Delhi,
    Best Kids Birthday party in Delhi,
    Celebrate kids birthday party in Delhi,
    Best kids birthday party place,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ücretsiz Rastgele Görüntülü Cinsel Sohbet Gabile Sohbet Uygulaması.
    Cinsel Sohbet
    Gabile Sohbet

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it? Did you not? Please leave a comment...