1. I am a hopeless romantic. Yes, I admit to it.
2. I can't tell if I am an introvert or an extrovert. I try!
3. Similarly, I can't tell many things about myself. Maybe what I can safely say is that I often contradict and confuse myself, and react to similar situations quite differently.
4. I am talkative. Very. But only when the company is of choice.
5. I can't make small talks. At all.
6. I suck at social gatherings. Parties are nightmares!
(Now you see what I was trying to say at number 3.)
7. I can take harsh words. Kind ones get me sobby.
8. I am a terrible decision maker. I am no decision maker at all!
9. I perhaps should have done some of the things I didn't do, as I feel now.
10. I am mortally scared of clever people. Perhaps because I cannot match up to them!
11. Life is a lot about who blinks first. I realise now.
12. I think I have superlative reasoning skills. Often, the listener gets convinced more than me myself.
13. I am an actuary. I am left with just one paper to fellowship for last three years!
14. I started painting at 32, and do that at an average of a 4 months' gap. (Oh, I am 33 now)
15. I started blogging at 32.5. This, I do much more often. You can see!
16. I don't plan my parenting approach. I do what I feel like. Really.
17. I can't get enough of Dhopash. I don't scold her almost ever. I cuddle her like she's a newborn, everyday. I am spoiling her, perhaps. But no regrets!
18. I have the most amazing father and the most amazing daughter in the world. I mean it.
19. No, I never say it to him. I say it to her often (not that she fully understands!)
20. Finally, I am still to discover WHAT is that one thing will make me really happy in life. Seriously!